Utah Real Estate 101 and its technology provider, Kunversion, fully support the principles of the Fair Housing Act (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968), as amended, which generally prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents of legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability). As an adjunct to the foregoing commitment, both Utah Real Estate 101 and Kunversion actively promote, and are committed to, creating and fostering an environment of diversity throughout their respective organizations and franchise systems, and each views such a concept as a critical component to the on-going success of their business operations.
Send Us a Message
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
1. Who We Are:
- Top Rated Realtors for past client satisfaction on review sites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Top Ranked Lenders that have repeatedly finished loans on time for us!(THIS IS HUGE)
- Educated Title Companies that have proven their expertise during complicated title issues.
- Highest Google Rated Home Inspector in Utah to make sure your new home is a safe buy.
2. We Respond Quick. Nobody likes waiting around for answers to questions!
3. This is a Safe Zone: We are here to educate, navigate and guide you. We are not here to change the timing you have in mind. We are not a high pressure agents. If you feel pressured and annoyed write a message to DevinHaub@UtahRealEstate101.com so we can provide more training and correct our approach.
This article from Realtor Magazine is a great read if you'd like to kn
"Josh Black was great to work with! He communicated well. He did a great job trying to understand what I wanted in a home and helped search for just that - he didn't try to "sell" me into a house that I didn't fit my style. I'd be happy to work with Josh again."